Account name:
Password:
(Forgot it?)
(OpenID?)
Remember me
You're viewing
gaensemutter
's journal
Create a Dreamwidth Account
Learn More
Interest
Region
Site and Account
FAQ
Email
Reload page in style:
site
light
gaensemutter
... what.
Recent Entries
Archive
Reading
Tags
Memories
Profile
... what.
Oct
.
12th
,
2010
08:52 pm
gaensemutter
The DIRTY thoughts of your LJ friends
LiveJournal Username
name
age
have you dirty thoughts??
wants to pound you till you break the headboard
notbythebook
wants to tongue bathe you
virgintoryan
uses your picture as part of their masterbatory rituals...
madeitfirst
draws xxx rated pictures of you and them together
polarsoybeans
wants to tie you down and have their way with you
shedonedidbecky
wants to do you in public :O
xxxgardengal
This
Fun Quiz
created by
Valerie
at
BlogQuiz.Net
Car Videos
at Car-Videos.Biz
Uhm... okay... so both Langfords are trying to do dirty things with me? Runs in the family I guess...
Flat
|
Top-Level Comments Only
no subject
Date:
2010-10-13 06:36 pm (UTC)
From:
virgintoryan.livejournal.com
Oooh I've taught that girl well OuO- I MEAN - ...SHAME ON YOU BECKY. >>
/cough
But yes I enjoy tongue bathing you. ouo
no subject
Date:
2010-10-13 06:39 pm (UTC)
From:
gaensemutter.livejournal.com
... you've taught your daughter to...
/shakes her head
... nevermind.
/lets out a quiet sigh
Yeah, I know. And...
/looks around
... I like that.
no subject
Date:
2010-10-13 11:41 pm (UTC)
From:
virgintoryan.livejournal.com
/grins
I'm very aware
no subject
Date:
2010-10-13 11:58 pm (UTC)
From:
gaensemutter.livejournal.com
/sighs
Well I guess my reactions make it impossible to not notice it... right?
no subject
Date:
2010-10-14 12:28 am (UTC)
From:
virgintoryan.livejournal.com
/kisses her cheek
Yes , but I love your reactions
no subject
Date:
2010-10-14 12:55 am (UTC)
From:
gaensemutter.livejournal.com
/smiles softly
Well and I... not only love
your
reactions to
my
doings but, well...
I love you
no subject
Date:
2010-10-14 01:16 am (UTC)
From:
virgintoryan.livejournal.com
/smiles
I love you too
/kisses her
no subject
Date:
2010-10-14 01:27 am (UTC)
From:
gaensemutter.livejournal.com
/kisses back
/her smile widens slightly
[By the way... this pairing was... somehow predicted: http://gaensemutter.livejournal.com/2497.html Pfff seeing that now makes it even funnier.]
Previous Entry
Add Memory
Share This Entry
Next Entry
8 comments
Reply
Flat
|
Top-Level Comments Only
Profile
gaensemutter
November
2011
S
M
T
W
T
F
S
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Most Popular Tags
anon meme
-
3 uses
circus of whores
-
2 uses
info
-
3 uses
mirror tenenbaum
-
1 use
ooc
-
8 uses
rp
-
2 uses
serious
-
1 use
tests and stuff
-
4 uses
writing
-
1 use
Page Summary
virgintoryan.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
Style Credit
Style:
Dreamer
for
Dusty Foot
by
timeasmymeasure
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 31st, 2026 01:56 pm
Powered by
Dreamwidth Studios
no subject
Date: 2010-10-13 06:36 pm (UTC)/cough
But yes I enjoy tongue bathing you. ouo
no subject
Date: 2010-10-13 06:39 pm (UTC)/shakes her head
... nevermind.
/lets out a quiet sigh
Yeah, I know. And...
/looks around
... I like that.
no subject
Date: 2010-10-13 11:41 pm (UTC)I'm very aware
no subject
Date: 2010-10-13 11:58 pm (UTC)Well I guess my reactions make it impossible to not notice it... right?
no subject
Date: 2010-10-14 12:28 am (UTC)Yes , but I love your reactions
no subject
Date: 2010-10-14 12:55 am (UTC)Well and I... not only love your reactions to my doings but, well... I love you
no subject
Date: 2010-10-14 01:16 am (UTC)I love you too
/kisses her
no subject
Date: 2010-10-14 01:27 am (UTC)/her smile widens slightly
[By the way... this pairing was... somehow predicted: http://gaensemutter.livejournal.com/2497.html Pfff seeing that now makes it even funnier.]